The mission of this team is to engage with our customers helping them become successful with Phantom and ensuring they become a passionate supporter in our community and advanced users of our solution.
We collaborate with our customers’ security leadership, engineers, and operations teams, incident responders, and threat intel teams, as well as their security solution providers to help them leverage the capabilities Phantom and achieve success.
We are looking for architects who can help our customers realize the potential of Security Automation & Orchestration. The work can range from being a trusted advisor & mentor, to helping with the implementation, training, and development of both simple and complex playbooks that leverage their IT security tools, skills, and infrastructure.
Phantom Playbooks are the codification of a client’s security operations (SecOps) plan. In practice they’re high-level Python scripts that Phantom interprets in order to execute a series of actions. Playbooks hook into the Phantom platform and all of its capabilities in order to execute these actions, ensuring a repeatable and auditable process around security operations.
- Work directly with Enterprise clients in Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Technology, Energy, Government, and other industries to deliver a successful implementation of the Phantom platform.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient Python-based Playbooks.
- Extend the platform through the development of Phantom Apps.
- Train and mentor Security Operations teams and Incident Responders.
- Identify use cases that leverage existing tools and the Phantom platform to enable automation and orchestration.
- Actively participate in the Phantom Community as a subject matter expert.
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience in Security Operations Centers, Incident Response, Architecture / systems engineering
- Consulting skills
- Broad exposure to a wide range of IT security technologies
- Software development (emphasis on Python and Django)
- Knowledge of Networking
- Technical curiosity, security passion
- Self-driven, motivated, team focused